InfoPrint Solutions Company was formed when Ricoh Company Ltd began the acquisition of the IBM Printing Systems Division. InfoPrint Solutions was formed on June 2007 as a joint venture between IBM’s Printing Systems Division and Ricoh. Over the past three years, ownership has increasingly transferred from IBM to Ricoh. This transition period concluded on June 30, 2010. InfoPrint now operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary company in the Ricoh family. InfoPrint offers workflow solutions for output management in businesses large and small.
- Rugged InfoPrint 6500 Line and 6700 Thermal printers designed for harsh environment, bar code, and long run industrial continuous forms printing.
- Comprehensive lineup of InfoPrint tabletop and departmental monochrome laser, color laser and multi-function machines.
- Powerful InfoPrint Ricoh Pro 907, Pro 1107, and Pro 1357 high volume cutsheet printers for all office environments, and the InfoPrint Ricoh Pro C900 and Pro C901 Color cutsheet printers for high quality output.
- High-volume continuous form InfoPrint 75, InfoPrint 100 and InfoPrint 4100 lasers.
- Expansive workflow tools for editing, controlling, directing and ‘e-delivery’ of output from InfoPrint Manager, InfoPrint Process Director and ISV partnerships.
- Flexible asset management offerings such as trade-in allowances, leasing and short-term rental availability, and Proof of Concept trials and demonstrations.
- Assured performance through InfoPrint maintenance service plans, Statement of Work professional services, and our Tech Center Customer Support.
No matter what your business requirements are – from low volume cost saving laser printers to high volume output printing and management – InfoPrint Outlet has you covered with products from InfoPrint.
Printer Connection, Inc. (InfoPrint Outlet.com) is a Premier Solutions Specialist InfoPrint business partner ready to assist your company in finding the best and most cost effective long term print solution.
For a quick quote, complete the following: